Senior Systems Consultant Job Summary:
A Senior Systems Consultant will assist customers by providing the expertise needed to create, modify, implement, and integrate systems management services and products. You will be expected to work independently and/or as part of a team and manage your own time to complete tasks as directed by the Project Manager. Considerable travel may be required as determined by regional demands.
- 5+ years experience in a Unix and/or Windows NT environment as a Systems/Network Administrator.
- Solid understanding of NT and at least three different types of Linux/Unix systems.
- Excellent Perl and shell scripting abilities.
- Working knowledge of WebSphere, Web Services, Java and Databases.
- Ability to solve problems and learn new software applications quickly and independently.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, NIS, and NFS.
- Minimum three Tivoli implementations of at least two months each.
- Successfully pass three Tivoli certification tests.
- Experience with Network Management software packages like Netview, SNM, HPOV, etc.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com