Project Manager Job Summary:
A Project Manager will define, coordinate and maintain the activities and job assignments of other NorthWind consultants for specific projects. You will be expected to provide leadership by guiding and organizing the tasks of other consultants by reviewing, critiquing, and advising on technical activities. As a Project Manager you may also become involved in pre-sales activities, performing status meetings and updates for the customer, and advise in the hiring and termination's of NorthWind employees. Considerable travel may be required as determined by regional demands.
· In-depth knowledge of Linux, AIX, HP, SunOS and NT systems.
· Must be politically minded when working onsite with customers.
· Ability to learn customer's concepts and be up to date on new technologies.
· Proven ability to set and accomplish goals in coordination with customer's needs.
· Proven ability to define tasks, set goals and manage the workload of others so those goals are met on time and on budget for the project.
· Ability to define and architect complex Tivoli implementations.
· High degree of communication skills are a must - both written and verbal.
· Ability to manage problem situations and promote NorthWind's interests in such a way as to maintain a solid working relationship with the customer.
· High degree of documentation skills.
Please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org