Principal Consultant Job Summary:
A Principal Consultant will manage the day to day activities and job assignments of other NorthWind consultants. You will also be expected to train and mentor other consultants as needed. As a Principal Consultant you may become involved in pre-sales activities as well as performing status meetings and updates for the customer. Considerable travel may be required as determined by regional demands.
- 10+ years experience in a Unix and/or Windows NT environment as a Systems/Network Administrator.
- In-depth knowledge of Lunix, AIX, HP, SunOS and NT systems.
- Politically minded when working onsite with customers.
- Excellent Perl and shell scripting abilities.
- Strong working knowledge of WebSphere, Web Services, Java and Databases.
- Ability to manage the day to day tasks of at least 3 other NorthWind consultants spanning multiple projects.
- Ability to solve problems and learn new software applications quickly and independently.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, NIS and NFS.
- Minimum Senior Systems Consultant on three large-scale Tivoli implementations.
- Successfully passed all available Tivoli certifications.
- Ability to define and architect complex Tivoli implementations.
- High degree of communication skills, both written and verbal.
Please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com